Light-O-Rama Forums

PDF Info for super beginner

Rickster

Brand new here, got 2 controllers, software etc and some pre-made Halloween sequences.  I have looked at the information that I have found and have not found a step by step guide that assists from loading the sequences to finalizing.  I got them in the Sequence Editor but need to get them on the SD card and into the controller.  Does anyone know where there is a step by step guide for me to follow?

Which controller?  A stand alone 16 channel type?  Mini Director?  G3-MP3 Showtime Director or an older DC-MP3 Showtime Director?

It's really quite easy if using any of the Director units and the Hardware Utility, commonly referred to as the HWU.

If using an MP3 Director unit, I can give you a little help, I use the original DC-MP3 Showtime Director, but the steps would be close to identical for the newer G3-Director or Mini Directors.

So once I know what you're trying to load the SD Card into, I may be able to give you some step by step help, if you can't find the answers in any of the PDF files.