Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie Here!

GonetotheSnowDogs

Very new here!  Just wanted to say Hello, and I hope I can figure out at least a song or two before Halloween.  We do a HUGE display at our home, and the Light o Rama was something we have been wanting to add!  Anyone have any tips on where to find a few possibly free 16 channel set ups?  We are going to have a singing pumpkin also.  Thanks!  And again, hello!

welcome to this crazy hobby. if your wanting to do a singing pumkin hope your not just starting now for this Halloween. search the web there ar many sites that have free sequences. also search the sequences tab on this forum and you will find many generous folks who have shared there hard work. good luck and welcome

I found two free sequences that work with the face we are using.  Not planning on going to crazy this year!  But I think we will have at least 2 - 3 songs with the face included!!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome. This is an awesome group of people on here and I have been helped along so many times I can't even keep count.

• 2 weeks later...

welcome to this crazy hobby. if your wanting to do a singing pumkin hope your not just starting now for this Halloween. search the web there ar many sites that have free sequences. also search the sequences tab on this forum and you will find many generous folks who have shared there hard work. good luck and welcome

Well We started when we made this post.  The show started running Friday night, and we have 5 songs cycling.  :)    And we built this!

1374256_10201827355782330_1965239458_n.j

• Like 1