Light-O-Rama Forums

Suggested Songs

Skyrocket

Hello everyone. Well, here I am again getting started at the last minute. That is the way it goes when you work full time and attend school as well.

What I am looking for are some suggestions on songs to use for my sequences. I have 48 channels and did the following channels last year (it was my first year).

1. Have a Holly Jolly Christmas.

2. Carol of Bells

I would like to do exciting songs that are not boring but something different. One I thought of was "Lucy and Linus" from A Charlie Brown Christmas. Everyone has done Wizards of Winter.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Yes, before everyone tells me, I know I need to add my signature. I will work on it as soon as I post this.

Happy holidays.

Go to www.LORSequences.com and look around there. The songs you use will depend solely on your preferences.

Me? I like to mix it up. I have something slow, something classical, something bluesy, etc....

Dale W wrote:

Go to http://www.LORSequences.com and look around there. The songs you use will depend solely on your preferences.

Me? I like to mix it up. I have something slow, something classical, something bluesy, etc....

Dale, I gotta say, I really, really like your avatar and can relate to it,.......A LOT!