Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie needs to program a 34' tree

MerryChristmas

Our company just bought a 34' tree, to be delivered in Nov. It comes with lights (nothing animated, just static LED lights). We also just bought 2ea - LOR1602W (one is integrated with the MP3). Boss man wants to have the tree up and programmed this year :huh:.

My Question is:

What is the easiest way to achieve this? I have some basic skills, but I have no, I repeat, NO LOR experience (programming or otherwise). I am hoping there is a video or game plan already is existence somewhere that I could use as a template for this year (unfortunately, I have my regular duties - and was not expecting to have this thrown on me this year). Oh, and did I mention, he wants it synchronized to music :o. Any HELP, would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks, in advance.

Our company just bought a 34' tree, to be delivered in Nov. It comes with lights (nothing animated, just static LED lights). We also just bought 2ea - LOR1602W (one is integrated with the MP3). Boss man wants to have the tree up and programmed this year :huh:.

My Question is:

What is the easiest way to achieve this? I have some basic skills, but I have no, I repeat, NO LOR experience (programming or otherwise). I am hoping there is a video or game plan already is existence somewhere that I could use as a template for this year (unfortunately, I have my regular duties - and was not expecting to have this thrown on me this year). Oh, and did I mention, he wants it synchronized to music :o. Any HELP, would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks, in advance.

Are the LED's dimmable?

I'm curious about the tree and how the lights connect.

I've seen commercial trees this height and the connectors all connect in a different series.

If this is the case, you will have to reconfigure the connections to the design you are looking for.

Can you provide pics of the tree and the wiring configuration?

That would be my biggest concern.

And as caniac asked, are they (LEDs) dimmable?