Light-O-Rama Forums

1000th Post

Brian Mitchell

This is my 1000th post on this forum.

Unlike this one, I hope someone found at least 1 or 2 interesting or educational.

I found both Post 1 and 2 interesting!!  :P

That coming from somebody that has 6,131 posts and still hasn't had an interesting (or educational) one yet!    At least Brian finally had an interesting one at 1000. 

That coming from somebody that has 6,131 posts and still hasn't had an interesting (or educational) one yet!    At least Brian finally had an interesting one at 1000. 

Forum Rules don't state they have to be interesting or educational...   :blink:

Man.. I am stayin outta this one!    Ain't one of mine been anything but dribble.... :P

But I haven't reached 1K yet!  Perhaps I will just skip that number when it comes up and go on to 1.1K immediately...   -_-

If Jims post count was like his display, always going down,  he would be in the negatives by now. :D

lol...good one..

Not unless Bacon is involved!  

Smokin a pork butt on the grill all day today, also making a BBQ sauce totally from scratch with tomatoes from the garden

Not unless Bacon is involved!  

one bacon vest coming up!!

Smokin a pork butt on the grill all day today, also making a BBQ sauce totally from scratch with tomatoes from the garden

we are doing chickens on the grill, the better half has a rub she uses and has perfected slow cooking.

Smokin a pork butt on the grill all day today

Couldn't find another chair for the Mother-in-Law?  I mean a Weber Grill is not a lawn chair!

OH MAN!!!  Jealous! 

Couldn't find another chair for the Mother-in-Law?  I mean a Weber Grill is not a lawn chair!

ROFLMAO!!!! 

Hey there two butt in the upper left hand corner. Made pull pork from them. 7 hour slow cooking.

Better than bacon

Only way to get great butt shot that will make all the guys on the forums drool with out a warning point....

I'm Jell-ous (Bland food related response), I didn't have time to BBQ... just grilling chicken today... 

Only way to get great butt shot that will make all the guys on the forums drool with out a warning point....

I'm Jell-ous (Bland food related response), I didn't have time to BBQ... just grilling chicken today... 

Do you visit the tvwbb.com site?

Good for BBQ

You evil man!!!  My arteries will never be the same.  That website definitely deserves a closer look with an eye on the creative flavors.  

I've unfortunately been "Blessed" (Yes sarcasm intended) with pretty hard food allergies when it comes to good BBQ.  I'm pretty allergic to tomatoes, and ALL peppers of any kind.  Which makes good sauces I can eat, let alone touch, hard to come by.  So yea, I'm gonna pour through that site and see if I can pick up any ideas I can use that have no 'matoes or peppers.  Thanks for the link, always on the look out for things to make dinner more interesting. 

This is my 1000th post on this forum.

Unlike this one, I hope someone found at least 1 or 2 interesting or educational.

I find all your post interesting. I would like to thank you again for your help in building my fan and for sharing a sequence to see how you do your effects. I always look forward to seeing your display each year.

John (oldandslow)

.  Thanks for the link, always on the look out for things to make dinner more interesting. 

Here another thesmokering.com.