Light-O-Rama Forums

Text appears in reversed on megatree

rickyniec

I have a 12' megatree using 10 CCP strings folded to make 20 lines top to bottom. The strings are ordered in a counterclockwise order. When I attempt to display text on the tree, each letter is reversed such that an 'e' does not look correct. I can make the text scroll in the clockwise direction but cannot determine how to make the letters look correct without redrawing the entire character set. Is there a setting I can use to make the letters appear correctly or are there reversed character sets?

Are you using an imported visualization? Or are you using the half ribbon layout that is in CCR Mode?

I'm using a visualization file called MegaTreeBottomToTop.lee. I honestly have no idea where I got the file, but I know I didn't create it. I just upgraded my LOR versions when I purchased the Superstar upgrade license. Did the example visualization files get updated? If there is another 20 string counterclockwise file or if there is a simple way to modify the 24 string files, please let me know. Thank you. 

When using an imported Visualization SuperStar should layout the sequencing grid so that text displays properly. What are you playing the text to? There are 3 possibilities:

1) playing the text to the SuperStar screen

2) export the sequence, load in Sequence Editor and play to the Visualizer

3) export the sequence, load in Sequence Editor and play to your actual light display

If it is not playing to the SuperStar screen properly then it sounds like a bug in SuperStar. If that is the case, please email your visualization file to brian@superstarlights.com and I will take a look at it. The visualization file will end with .lee and will be at:

c:\ <your lightorama folder> \ Visualizations \ Editor