Light-O-Rama Forums

Cant find my LOR sequence on my computer! i'm lost in space

Az. Mike

purchased Amazing Grace sequence on sat .{and amazon music} , I can't find it to run a test on my new LOR controller.  I have not even had the controller on yet , I think I can get that hardware hooked up with help  from the on line tutorial . I cant get from point A to point B and am not good with computers. Will try calling LOR tomorrow. Any help in the most basic terms is greatly appreciated , Thx

I always save anything lor related songs sequences channel configuration and so on in my documents. A little thought first and you will always find what you have worked on. I think when you load lor on a computer it will default to my computer,however this will not include stuff you buy r download sequences others have shared.one thing you an try is to go to your e-mail and try and download it again,now it should take you to the place you first put it. Remember where it is and go back and save it in your documents(hope that makes sense )

Assuming windows 7 - Click START button then Computer.

In the window that opens up, in the upper right hand corner, is a Search Box that should say Search Computer

Type in *.lms

You should see all the sequence files anywhere on your computer.

You can either see what folder the file is in or drag it to a location of your choice.

Alternatively, type in *grace* (assuming part of the name of the sequence has grace in it) or some other part of the file name if you don't want to see all sequence files.

Anytime I d/l sequences or anything LOR, when I set up LOR I created an LOR folder, within that folder is all my audio files, sequences, channel congfigs and a download folder.    Then when I download a new sequence or MP3 file I make sure it goes in the C:\LOR\Download folder so I know exactly where I put it.    I have tons of subfolders too, under audio I may have 192KMP3, then 2012 Christmas, 2012 Halloween, 2013 Christmas 2013 Halloween, etc.  This way I know what music I used what year and can change things around, add new stuff and know where it all is by year.  Same with my sequences folder, have 16 Channel, 32 Channel, 64 Channel, and 80 Channel sequence folders, tis way if I want to make my display smaller or larger I just look into the appropriate folder to find it.

But I keep everything related to LOR in my C:\LOR folder, just makes it all easier to work with and locate when needed.