Light-O-Rama Forums

Light-O-Rama

Buddha Shrees

Hello all. I am writing this to you all because I just wanted to know how many of you are using Light-O-Rama for the purpose of light displays, I just want to know that whether it is really good decision if I go for this or not. Frens your suggestion will be highly appreciated. Would anyone be able to provide any kind of information in this regard??

The majority of people on this forum use Light-O-Rama for a holiday/Christmas light display. Some even use LOR year round for landscape lighting, and other holidays.

first welcome. For me it has been the best thing for my display I have done yet. I have always loved putting out a Christmas display,but since I live in a rural area have not had too many people stop the enjoy the lights. 2011 was my first show with lor and I had 32 channels.Several folks stopped that year,and also had some folks stop by in the summer and told me how much they like the lights. last year had many more visiters. It does take a ton of your time though,as well as your spare change.that beinging said it is all well worth it when you see your lights dance to the music.

Edited by james campbell

LOR is the easiest to work with and highly recommended for beginners.  A lot of us also have DMX universes along with our LOR equipment.  Stick with learning LOR first then branch into the more advanced stuff later.  A lot of the newer posts mainly talk about RGB ribbons and pixels.

Welcome aboard!

I have been a LOR user for the past 4 years and plan using LOR for many years to come!

Good product GREAT WARRANTY! and easy to use (almost plug and play).

Definitely LOR! The best products and customer service in the industry... why go with anyone else?!?!

---Michael