Light-O-Rama Forums

Comm listner error

Sabre03

this year I am adding multiple DMX universes to my sequence. I currently do not have the lights or the hardware to do so, but I made some changes in light o rama in regards to DMX universe communication. since doing this the comm listner is spitting out errors quicker than I can read them. I think this is because it is searching for the universe and it does not see anything. how do I switch this back so comm listener will stop. I believe I took a picture of error I'm going to search for the error and post.

thank you Jason

post-7184-13766690629861_thumb.jpg

this is a picture of my screen shot. what do I do to fix this? I have no experience with DMX and this is only my second year with light-o-rama so I am learning still

thank you Jason

this is a picture of my error screen. I don't understand DMX and this is only my second year with light o rama, so I'm still learning, what did I do? thank you Jason

post-7184-13766691802829_thumb.jpg

You will need to go into the network preferences and under the DMX tab switch any of the adaptors that show up as (none).

If you don't want to disable them you could click on the red light bulb in the system tray and unload it.

Edited by larryk5

if I switch them to none now, when it comes Showtime in December I would need to turn them back on ? is this correct?