Light-O-Rama Forums

FS: Entire Display.

Scot Meyers

Hi all

Financial issues and legal battels over our adopted foster children have drained me financially. I am selling out. I sold my LOR boards yetserday. i still have several gemmy's hacked for computer controll channels 2 santas and 2 snowmen one snow man has a failed head turn motor. i am also selling my animated gemmy chrismas band and 2 gemmy head deer barn. both run on lor dc boards. and selling the santa scene. santa hacked for LOR, Mrs claus rocking in a chair and elves suffing santas bags. The animated band will sell for 700.00 and the deer bard for 600.oo the Santta scene window display comes with mrs claus santa. elves and a painted back drop 800.00 all animatronics are worth alot more than im selling. I want these to goto good homes that appreciate animated scenes and would like to add a bit of wow to thier display besides lights. These are large items and would be unable to ship. you would have to come to Colorado to pick up. However if I cannot sell them in a week then the dc boards wil be removed and sold individually.

I have a ton of spt-2 cord and orange outdoor coard as well. I was also working on an animatronic christmas tree forest. if your interested in that I would be willing to finish the project to your design.

please email me quickly if interested to holidaygeek@msn.com. the sooner these are sold the sooner i can pay my legal bills.

I also have mini light test equipment. a buzz box and 2 lightkeepers. blowmolds. wireframe deer. wire frame sliegh 2 easter inflatables and some patriotic rope light and a multi channel very large mini light american flag that i have been working to finish. I also have the parts to make a darryl brown mega tree base.

Also have a ton of 3d disney and peanuts porch greeters.

if you want more info you can text me too at 720-323-3197

Thanks guys. I appreciate you considering helping our family by buying these items from me .

Scot Meyers

• The topic was locked