Light-O-Rama Forums

FRREEEEEEE Stuff

nutz4lights

So I am almost done cleaning out my attic and I keep coming up with random stuff that I want gone... I could simply throw this stuff out, but that goes against everything I believe in...  tongue.png

1.  I found a bin of probably every spare mini light kit bulb kit that I've ever pulled out of a box (well not really...).  Anyway, there are hundreds of bulbs in the thing, I wasn't about to count them.. red, green ,blue, white, still in the little baggies.  They fit in a medium flat rate USPS box which costs $12.50 to ship.  Paypal me that money with your address and they are yours... or come by my house in Melbourne, FL...

2.  I found a big bin of rope light cutoffs from when I made my spectacular Merry Christmas sign.  The individual lengths are around 5-10' and there are fourteen (14) red and fourteen (14) green.  Probably around 200 feet in total.  These are heavier (40 pounds) and shipping cost will depend on your proximity to the east coast of Florida (again, you are more than welcome to come by my house and pick these up!).  I ran the shipping numbers for Washington state (far) and Savanna, GA (close) and got $44/20 via USPS Ground and $56/26 FedEX Ground.  Paypal me that amount with a couple bucks for the Paypal fee and they are yours.

3.  I found a giant bin of old mini light strings that had stopped working for one reason or another and I threw them in a bin (and proceeded to raid some of them over the years for bulbs).  I have no doubt that
someone with more patience could turn these into working strings.  There might even be some net lights in these... which I always hated trying to trouble shoot... there are red, green, white and I think that's it. 
Again, these are heavier (48 pounds) and shipping cost is dependent on location.  I ran the shipping numbers for Washington state (far) and Savannah, GA (close) and got $51/21 via USPS Ground and $63/28 using FedEX Ground.  Paypal me that amount with a couple bucks for the Paypal fee and they are yours.

This offer will expire in ten days and these will be taken out to the trash to die a miserable life in a landfill instead of fulfilling their God-given dream of being Christmas lights.

Take care,

-Louie

• The topic was locked