Light-O-Rama Forums

Error

cmorphew

Does anyone know what this error message is about.  I can work around it by ignoring the error and re-importing the media file, but I would be more comfortable if it would just be normal.  I guess I am afraid of "ghosts in the machine".

error.png

This error is being produced by the Sequence Editor. I don't know exactly what it means. You would need to post it in the applicable forum, or submit it as a help ticket.

This error is being produced by the Sequence Editor. I don't know exactly what it means. You would need to post it in the applicable forum, or submit it as a help ticket.

Thank you, but I posted it here because it is a Superstar export causing the issue.  I will try the help ticket...

BTW - I am a first-year SS user and love it!  It is really incredibly useful and intuitive.  Aside from this

one little issue it is has also been impressively stable and intigrates seamlessly with LOR.  Love it.

a.)  While I've got you here, can I ask: is there not any way to get a live output (to actual lights) straight from Superstar so you don't have to keep switching to Sequence editor to audition the sequence on real lights?

b.)  Also, any idea why with the Instant Sequence Tool using CCRs and CCPs only the CCRs showup despite the fact that

they all work fine together in manual sequencing.  In the screen grab below, my CCPs should be (# 4 and 5):

SS.jpg

SuperStar does not have the ability to directly control lights. It only has the ability to produce files that the Sequence Editor can play to your lights.

Not sure about your second question. Are you using an imported visualization file? If so how many green sequencing rows do you see?

Please email the visualization file to me and I will take a look at it. email it to brian@superstarlights.com

The visualization file will end with .lee and will be at:

c:\ <your lightorama folder> \ Visualizations \ Editor

Thanks for sending the visualization. When I import it with Sequencing Grid Max Length of 100 then I get 3 green sequencing rows. When I import with Sequencing Grid Max Length of 50 then I get 5 green sequencing rows.

The difference is that with Max Length set to 100 then 2 ccrs get placed on 2 of the sequencing rows. With Max Length set to 50 then each ccr gets it's own sequencing row.

Instant Sequences look cool either way. Try it each way and see which one you like.