Light-O-Rama Forums

cannot save my second sequence

Scotter

I have saved my first sequence with no problems. Its done and can be ran with no problems. My scond I went to save it and I get some error message about an invalid proceidure call or arguement. WTF does that mean?  Is there a way to reset to default settings so I can fix what ever has got naused up?

I've gotten that when I used an incorrectly defined MP3 file, usually a VBR MP3 can sometimes cause that too.   Reload the MP3 into a music editor, like audacity and resave as an CBR and hopefully that should fix the problem.  

But there is a possibility it could be something else, but at the moment I can't recall what other issues cause that error message to pop up.

converted it to an MP3 as it originally was a m4v or something like that because I got it from apple. Anyways I have even tried to over write it onto another sequence I have dumped and it still gives me that error. I have tried to save it as an animation sequence but it gives me a warning about no sound etc so I didnt go there.  Im frustrated to all hell.  I tried uninstalling the program and relaoding it. Spent hourds researching BS on the internet I'm just so whipped because it worked on my first song and now its screwed up. Im afraid that I may have moved or deleted a file by accident but I cant even reapir the program.  I need some help because I have 29 songs to go!