Light-O-Rama Forums

2012 contest

paralegalnc

If your kids eyes light up when they see the display then you've won. (no announcements yet, but you have to figure how big that contest list must be getting every year)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

well the kids' eyes did light up and they all said "wooooowwwww" which did in fact warm my heart.... but if I win then I can get more more more!!

• 2 weeks later...

I know I had the grandkids dancing in the driveway here last season so that was all I needed. Even now as we start ramping up to the coming season, the little ones are already dancing just watching the visualizer and listening to the tunes.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah my video didn't make the cut.....booooo  wasn't the show...it must the videographer...lol.  He's fired.  I had a little girl that came every night (except the 3 days she had the flu)  first with mommy then she went home and got daddy.  That was neat.  I had to reschedule Thanksgiving with my father in Ohio  cuz of the lights...duh...doesn't he realize that's CRUNCH time... my lights go on the Sunday after Thanksgiving.  I can't be in Ohio! lol 

We are running a little behind but will have the winners the first week of Sept.

________________(Quote)_________________________________________________________________

Hmmmmmmm, March, April, May, June, July, August, September..........

That's like saying the Osbourne Lights is a little Christmas display. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

We are running a little behind but will have the winners the first week of Sept. 

Dan,

How will one know one when you pick the winners for the Halloween and christmas contest? Thank You

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Dan

Eh, now its the last week of September. :)

Why do you always wait til autumn before reveal of the winners? This must be your busiest time of year after summersale and when Halloween and christmas coming up. ;)

Edited by niklas-tgs

Dan's Delorian is in the shop for flux capacitor maintainance .  He was trying to go back to April to announce the winners.

• Like 1