Light-O-Rama Forums

living in Canada

robongar

Hi, I'm new to this LOR stuff, as I'm living in Canada.
I cant get the music tracks for the light-o-rama Sequences from
Amazon.com......it wont send to Canada.

Can somebody tell me where I can get them or even, what I'm looking for?
I have around $1600 worth of gear here that it seems at the moment, I can't use.

I've tried creating a US account on Amazon.com....that did'nt work.

I've tried looking on Amazon.ca...to tell the truth, I don't really know what
I'm supposed to be looking for.

I usually just buy CD's and rip the music from them.  Not too hard to do, but, I already had a lot of Christmas music CD's before I got into this.

My fear with buying and downloading MP3's is that I am afraid I will lose the files and either when I get a new computer or by a hard drive failure.  I guess I'm old fashioned and prefer something I can hold in my hand.  lol.

Jerry

I usually just buy CD's and rip the music from them.  Not too hard to do, but, I already had a lot of Christmas music CD's before I got into this.

My fear with buying and downloading MP3's is that I am afraid I will lose the files and either when I get a new computer or by a hard drive failure.  I guess I'm old fashioned and prefer something I can hold in my hand.  lol.

Jerry

Well, burn them to a disk after buying them. Heck, burn 2 copies if you want :)

Hi, I'm new to this LOR stuff, as I'm living in Canada.
I cant get the music tracks for the light-o-rama Sequences from

Amazon.com......it wont send to Canada.

Can somebody tell me where I can get them or even, what I'm looking for?
I have around $1600 worth of gear here that it seems at the moment, I can't use.

I've tried creating a US account on Amazon.com....that did'nt work.

I've tried looking on Amazon.ca...to tell the truth, I don't really know what

I'm supposed to be looking for.

Post a list of what you are looking for, there are several sources for music and/or sequences.  my favorite place to look is www.2oldladiesandanoven.com/downloads.   lots of music from over the years and it is zipped with the sequence.  once you download and unzip it is just a matter of matching your setup to what they did, copy/paste/modify.  In some cases it might just be a matter of changing the controller (they used controller x for their megatree and you are using controller y, etc.).  Have you also tried looking on iTunes, you can download music from there and then easily convert it to an mp3.  have done most of my music that way.

Link doesn't work for me...

Post a list of what you are looking for, there are several sources for music and/or sequences.  my favorite place to look is www.2oldladiesandanoven.com/downloads.   lots of music from over the years and it is zipped with the sequence.  once you download and unzip it is just a matter of matching your setup to what they did, copy/paste/modify.  In some cases it might just be a matter of changing the controller (they used controller x for their megatree and you are using controller y, etc.).  Have you also tried looking on iTunes, you can download music from there and then easily convert it to an mp3.  have done most of my music that way.

Thanks for all your help everybody.  My 10 year old grandaughter also showed me.......so now ive learnt how to download music files.

I guess im not to old after all.......once again. Thank you