Light-O-Rama Forums

How do I create a CCP arch?

csimmon5

I want to make 1 giant arch using a whole set of ccps (both strings).  What is the easiest way to go about this in visualizer?  I am lost.  Thanks

I think single bulbs or draw a CCR with a bunch of clicks to get all 100 pixels in it.

Edited by Ron Boyd

Let me correct my statement. I wasn't in front of my PC at the time. When you create the arch with the Arch Wizard, this is how you set it up.

Now, when you set up the channels for the CCP, since the controller is in the middle, you'll have to flip the first string. THe following is what your add device should look like. This way channel 1 will be at the far left and the last Pixel will be at the far right.

Just ignore the first post I made.

Let me correct my statement. I wasn't in front of my PC at the time. When you create the arch with the Arch Wizard, this is how you set it up.

attachicon.gifCCPArch_x100.zip

Now, when you set up the channels for the CCP, since the controller is in the middle, you'll have to flip the first string. THe following is what your add device should look like. This way channel 1 will be at the far left and the last Pixel will be at the far right.

attachicon.gifCCP Channel Set-up.zip

Just ignore the first post I made.

thanks for the help