Light-O-Rama Forums

ss inst seq not always using complete strings of ccr

dan martens

im having issues with ss and inst seq

i have four ccr in a straight line for the eves on my house. i also have two arches, two ccr. on the visulizer i have one row of progaming squares that is 200 long for eves. than another row 100 for arches.

there becomes two green line that i think we consider to be tcm 1 and tcm2. in the instant seq ive tried selecting both to tcm 1 and other options. the tcm like to set them to 2,3.  it shows up as two ribbons only. i would like for the eve to work as one group and the arches as the next. i want the seq to use the complete rows and somtimes it only uses half of each.

ive went to timing page and change things one at a time but i cant seem to get it to use the complete strings?

thanks for any help

Realize that the TCM get assigned according to the group of controls labeled "Ribbon Assignments to TCM (Theme, Color, Movement)"

For example, the default is to have TCM1 assigned to Ribbon 1. Also, realize that in the case of an imported visualization, "Ribbon 1" means "Sequencing Row 1". Also, realize that the sequencing rows are numbered from the bottom up (assuming you have imported the visualization with horizontal sequencing rows).