Light-O-Rama Forums

where to go to update to latest 3.10.6?

roverdish

I am pretty new at all this and I keep noticing newer versions of my software being mentioned but I cannot figure out or find a link to bring my current software from the 3.10.0 beta (love it)to what I believe is the most current 3.10.6 and SS 3.10.0.6 (hope to love it more).

I'm sure that I am just being the dummy here, but isn't that what forums are for?

Many thanks in advance

Chip

Problem with trying to update.  I have a win 7 and a win 8 machine and both are giving me the error of  reading setup initialization file any ideas?

I would try re-downloading the software. Several people were reporting problems with downloads.

I had the exact same problem. I was attempting to save to the desktop and then run the software from the saved file. It seems the max file size I was saving was only 14.90 mb.

When I just ran the softwware from the website instead of saving it first I got the full 50.9 MB (takes a minute or few)required to install the software. So "don't save, just RUN" fixed my problem..

If you still have the same issue be sure that RUN from the website loads the entire 50.9 MB.

Hope this helps

Chip

Run from the website??  I try to dl and it keeps giving me the same problem.