Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums

CTB16PC Fuse

Ben Hopkins

Recommended Posts

It takes a 15 amp, 120 volt fuse that can be purchased from places such as Radio Shack, or any electrical supply house in your area.


Take the fuse with you to make sure that you get the same size as a replacement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...