Light-O-Rama Forums

BRING FORWARD AND BRING BACKAWARD?

Ralph D

I have a window wireframe and the bottom of the frame gets covered by a bush in front of it, and that Bush gets covered with lights, am  I able to move this wireframe to the background so it's behind the Bush in my visualizer photo that I have of my house. or should I just edit the light frame so it looks like it's going down behind the Bush another words instead of making a complete square for the wireframe just make a three sided frame instead. What options do I have.

You can also bring up the properties of the fixture, and select what level (layer) you want it on. May or may not solve your issue here, but it is an option.

There are parts of the visualizer where I moved objects so it wouldn't be covered by something else. Sometimes, that just makes more sense.

I have also seen strange behavior as of late. I have a star in the middle of a window set to background layer and a CCB window frame around it set to layer 2. I also have this on another window on the opposite side of the house that functions fine. When I run the super star sequence, it is all jacked up, but if I move the CCB window away from the window, it works fine. Odd/inconsistent behavior.

Edited by robigd