Light-O-Rama Forums

C6's or M6's <Newbi needs help>

Foret

I was planning to utilize C6's on the roofline Blue & Red. And M6's on my garage door frame and two windows. From your past experience will this lighting be sufficient or should I stay with all M6's or C6's. I have close to 100' of roofline with peaks. The viewing area is 80-100' from my house???

I was planning to utilize C6's on the roofline Blue & Red. And M6's on my garage door frame and two windows. From your past experience will this lighting be sufficient or should I stay with all M6's or C6's. I have close to 100' of roofline with peaks. The viewing area is 80-100' from my house???

I would utilize C6's all around, IMO they are brighter and it would give a more uniformed look for where you are wanting them.  the M6's would "appear" smaller in the areas you have them.

I would go with C6 as well.

Take a look at videos of my house from 2012. The house, garage and windows are all C6. The lawn, trees and bushes are the smaller LED's.

I love the look of icicle lights would icicle lights make more of an impact if its not that substantial ill just save up for next year an upgrade to icicles next year

I love the look of icicle lights would icicle lights make more of an impact if its not that substantial ill just save up for next year an upgrade to icicles next year

for the most part I think they are also all the same price hence my preference for C6's. icicle lights are the same price I think but the strand is shorter.

Thanks Caniac for my first year I believe ill go with the C6's and possibly utilize both c6's and icicles next year I really appreciate everybody's input hopefully this year will be a success