Light-O-Rama Forums

5050 RGB Led Strips Waterproof

RickAbel43

Hi Everyone

I found a vendor that I have been talking to and trying to get a good deal on 5050 Led Strips RGB here is the quote I got after talking with them for awhile.

5M RGB 5050 60Leds/M Waterproof IP65 for a lot of 50 for $750 + shipping      15.00 a set    Verses 18 to 24 on ebay

5M RGB 5050 30Leds/M Waterproof IP65 for a lot of 50 for $600 + Shipping      12.00 a set

5M RGB 3528 60Leds/M Waterproof IP65 for a lot of 50 for $550 + shipping       11.00 a set

On each lot they quoted me $92.00 for shipping to ship 50 led lights to US

My question is from what they sale for on ebay and websites it appears to be the best price I have seen sofar but I have to order 50 sets for that price and I don't need 50 sets I only needed around 20 sets ...if anybody is interested please let me know and maybe we can work something out...thankyou Rick

You might see if LOR will let you do a CO-OP.

I know DIYLIGHTANIMATION.COM does these.

If LOR won't, and you have issues with DIYLightAnimation.com, there is always DoItYourselfChristmas.com.  It's not a LOR product, and they'd probably wouldn't want to appear to support the sale of non-LOR items due to the implied warranty that isn't there.

• The topic was locked