Light-O-Rama Forums

No lights work?

Para

I am able to control the lights in the hardware manager, so i know both the lights and the connection work. The problem is that the lights do not work in the sequence editor or when playing a show. :( I have made sure there is a check mark next to control lights in the SE.

Edited by Para

While trying to get it to work i noticed some of the lights sometime come on ... kinda and some times they dont. Ive tried to replay the song at the same point the lights came on and they dont always come back on at that point.

the first thing make sure you not running the se and the hu at the same time.also make sure your contoller id matches your se channel layout

Edited by james campbell

I double and triple checked it. Finally worked it out ... but not sure why ... i updated the firmware and it worked fine .... a couple of months ago everything was fine so not sure why i had to update the FW to get it to work now =o/

glad to hear you have it working,odd that updating the firmware fixed your issue. but still nice to hear it's working

That was the only thing i hadnt done in the whole troubleshooting process ... still not sure why that fixed it which bugs me because i would like to know why.