Light-O-Rama Forums

Single arch in display

ericg2000

has anyone ever used just one arch in a display?  i'm working on my first halloween and i have 5 open channels.  i plan to have lights on the eve, around the windows and front door, two spider webs and five pumkins used to sing the songs. 

i planned on making five ghosts and putting them in a circle, but i don't 100% like it on the visualization.  so i'm thinking about making a five channel arch.  has anyone ever used one arc when starting out?  or will it look funny being by itself and not in a line of multiple arches. 

didn't think of that... or i guess i could do two arches and just share the channels so it will fill more space

I did a single arch last year, it was 8 channels... and I didn't like it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had planned to do two arches two years back using the sleeve method, unfortunately after I had gotten all the sleeves done (14 total)  and went to put them on the bent PVC I realized I used too small a PVC for the sleeves.  Walla they became two firesticks, I was happy and mama was happy!!

I use a single 9-channel arch in my display, but it looks OK because it's 50 feet long.

I gotta go see your house this year!

• 4 weeks later...