Light-O-Rama Forums

The Reason Why I Do This

PMC

Some know, but the story has changed

My son was going through treatments for Leukemia back in 2003 to 2006 (his age was 6 in 2003) and since he was homebound and as he got older and youtube was taking off he would see viral videos and he saw the Carson Williams video, well he looked at me and asked if I could do that, we know how that ended up

Last week my son was dignosed with a brain tumor due to one of his radiation treatments back in 2004 and yesterday we were informed it is terminal, of course I believe my son will survive this and even the radiologist said he treated a tumor worse than my son's and that child is 6 years in remission. but as a parent as any of you would you can't help but feel lost. so my wife and me are grabbing and holding tight on positive, Michael is our only child

I believe in the power of prayer and I can't think of a better group of people to pray for my son than this group here, so as a persoanal favor, please pray for my son

Paul

Prayers are coming your way my friend. Always stay positive. I'll be thinking of you and your family. I'll send out a request to my life group for additional prayers.

sometimes docs will use the word terminal as a CYA type of deal.  with cancer its a fine line of how and what to say. some believe that saying its "terminal" and having the person go into remission after treatment is a much better scenario then saying "you will be fine" and that not be the case.  keep your head up.. as many others are doing, our family will pray for your family

from a fellow blinker and father,,hope everthing comes out well.you and your family  are in my prayers

Paul, my wife and I send our thoughts and prayers to you and pray that the Lords sees fit to perform a miracle one more time for your son!

-Gary & Lynn Levelius-

As I said in the beginning of this thread. I can't think of a better group of people,

Thank you all for your support and prayers

-Michael, Linda....and me Paul

Our thoughts and our prayers are with you and your family Paul.   Keep the faith!!

Herb