Light-O-Rama Forums

Papagayo

caniac

I appreciate the help .. I just did a 3rd run for the past 90 minutes and I am still coming up about 2 or 3 seconds short in LOR ..  Very painful !  I will see what I can do with your tips !  THANKS a ton !

I guess I am cooked for tonight ..  I just tried a number of experiments and no success ..  I'll try again tomorrow.  Not sure what to do next.  Maybe do a short sequence with Papagayo 2.01 ..

Can you tell me how to get the HCTree faces into Papagayo version 2 ?  There does not appear to be a mouths folder, and I could not find a way to load them either.

I just found your next post.   This is odd.  I definitely set and continued to check that the file was set to 25 FPS.  When I open it in Papagayo right now it is 25 FPS.  But the pgo folder says 24 ..  I am curious how I can get this thing to stay at 25 ?

I REALLY Appreciate your help .. I have to start my show in 20 mins without it.  We have big crowds so no chance for an update until tomorrow.  I'll get up early and start with a fresh cup of coffee !

Edited by kidcole

I guess I am cooked for tonight ..  I just tried a number of experiments and no success ..  I'll try again tomorrow.  Not sure what to do next.  Maybe do a short sequence with Papagayo 2.01 ..

Can you tell me how to get the HCTree faces into Papagayo version 2 ?  There does not appear to be a mouths folder, and I could not find a way to load them either.

The newer version does not allow the faces we have created to be added.   I posted this as a problem on the developers site but no fix has been released.

Just edit and change the FPS to 25 in notepad.   If you are using the new version 2.. this is another big bug.    Its iffy but not as much in 1.3.5.3

Edited by ItsMeBobO

• The topic was locked