Light-O-Rama Forums

Who is doing a 4th show this year?

Brian Mitchell

Just wondering how many are doing a show for the 4th.   I'm doing one.  Got it set up today, same as last year unless crank out a new song this week.

I'm doing a little 16 channel show just for the family with 5 songs. Setting it up to run automatic, kind of a test run since this will be my 1st year running LOR

I do a 4th show each year with 3 of Holiday Coro's
Coro flags (One large and 2 smaller ones), a total of 8 songs and I have been running it each night for the last week and will continue until July 4th ,  with 15 channels each

I'm too far behind in my projects to do what I wanted to do.  I'm hoping to finish my new burst this weekend as far as making the spokes.  Still need to get the materials needed to weld a frame.

I too am doing my first 4th show. set lights up today running test tomorrow and my show will run from the 1st through the 6th.

I have two five ch fire sticks and a 9ft high by 18ft long flag. hope everyone likes it

I'm going to do small show for the 4th also.  Last year was our first year, so it isn't going to be anything extravagant.  I have two 5 channel firesticks with a firework burst on top a CCR or two and some RGB floods.  It's been fun and a little break from Christmas!  i plan on having everything running Saturday and run it until the weekend after the 4th.

Not much of a "Show", but my landscape lighting will be Red, White, and Blue for the day.  Oddly enough, I will never see it because I will off at the professional show that I shoot that evening.

I do a 4th show each year with 3 of Holiday Coro's

Coro flags (One large and 2 smaller ones), a total of 8 songs and I have been running it each night for the last week and will continue until July 4th ,  with 15 channels each

interested in what songs are play in the show ?

thanks

de

Dan

I'm adding lots of RBG lights to my christmas display this year, so I've been busy building and sequencing.  I did get my US Flag and digital firework up again this year. Here is a video from last year.

http://youtu.be/lXgi_wxrDHg

Edited by Frank Farmer

I got my set to start running tonight. 5 RBG flood light, a RGB disco ball, one 3D star, 2 2d stars, a flag & RGB light bar. Hope to Have video later on in the week.

interested in what songs are play in the show ?

thanks

de

Dan

You're a Grand old Flag

Washington Post

Proud to be an American

Stars and Strips forever

Star Spangled Banner

Semper Fidelis

Marine Corps Hymn

God Bless America

American Salute

Edited by jerrymac

My 4th of July "show" kicked off 5 minutes ago.  Remember that I am using LOR for landscaping lighting and not doing a show in the traditional sense.  Just have the 3 porch steps lit up Red, White, and Blue, and the lights around the tree ring around in front of the porch and light out by the sidewalk are cycling Red, White, and Blue.  Nothing fancy, but it looks nice.  I will run it for the next three nights.

Jeff next time you do a show give me a little heads-up and I will try and come by. I did not see your 1st post above until the 3rd and I was committed to staying home. Nice video, good job wish I would have come by. Mel