Light-O-Rama Forums

WS2811 LED technicolor pixel

Dave H1

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/100nodes-DC12V-WS2811-LED-technicolor-pixel/701799_922162404.html

Has anyone purchased and / or tested any of these new pixels??

They appear to seal the  wires further away from the pc board than the standard flat pixels

Any feedback would be appreciated

Went to check out your vid and get a page can't be displayed error. :(   I'm thinking of getting some pixels and controller to start playing around with, nothing too serious, but watching a lot of vids about them, especially those that may be newer and have better options than the original pixels.

EDIT: That is I get a page with a list of video's but when I click on the top one about Technicolor Pixels, is when I get the page can't be found error.

Edited by Orville

You might be clicking on the Mobile format instead of the Desktop format.

Try here:

Edited by Ken Benedict

they look excellent, but the screw-collar and faceted C7/C9 covers aren't quite ready yet - apparently due very soon tho.   I'm going to be using a heap of these for the house outline as they look like they'll last a few years and seem to be constructed in a very clever way to attach to stuff.

These are some of the nicest nodes on the market. I believe Matt over at ACL is one of the main designers of this node and he has done some extreme testing to get these to a final stage. Worth every penny!

• The topic was locked