Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR controllers for sale

craigh

I am selling 6 of my LOR CTB16D controllers, $175.00 each and buyer pays shipping.

They are mounted in an Orbitz box, have one power cord and custom made cords for each channel, which are 4' long SPT2 cords. They have the latest firmware on them.

(I have them listed on PlanetChristmas as well)
post-159-0-04709000-1370322369_thumb.jpgpost-159-0-51780300-1370322382_thumb.jpgpost-159-0-30343900-1370322393_thumb.jpg

Craig

In case you wondering what makes these boards different from the PC boards, here are some of the features of the CTB16D boards. The CTB16D controllers are a level above the PC boadrs, more like the ShowTime controllers. They have factory installed heat sinks, and can handle 40 amps per controller. They currently are configured with one power cord, but can be changed to have dual power cords, (not necessary if you using LED lights). Setting the unit ID is done with dials as opposed to setting the ID via the Hardware Utility.

Craig

Edited by craigh

• 2 weeks later...

No they are not Gen 3 - 

But they are good controllers. I was using them with LED strings, and they worked just fine, doing fades, on/off, shimmers and twinkling.

reducing price to $160 each plus shipping

Need to sell these so I can do RGB this year!

Craig

the 6 controllers have been sold! thanks a bunch!

Good news - I have decided to sell 5 more of these controllers so I can buy RGB stuff! (the boss says to sell the stuff that I no longer need before buying new stuff!)

Controllers $160.00 each plus shipping.

Thanks

I tried finding the boxes you used yor mounting the controllers. Do you have any more information? I am looking for a box about double the size of the standard LOR box...

The box I used is an Orbit sprinkler controller box, you can get them at Lowes or Home Depot.

I took the outlet out of it and drilled some extra holes of the plug wires, and network wires.

They are nice boxes, but there are probably better ones out there.

check out Creative Lighting Displays, here is the link:

http://store.creativelightingdisplays.com/Enclosures_c19.htm

Craig

• 1 month later...

I'm new, are these just regular 16 channel control boxes?  I really want to do 32 channels but cant afford full price for 2nd box.  

Yes, there are 16 channel controllers. LOR does not sell a controller that has 32 channels on it, yet.

Update: only 2 controllers left!