Light-O-Rama Forums

MITS

dan24438

I was curious if anyone else order lights from MITS during their pre order sale? If so has anyone recieved their lights yet?

As per Jacob Dell over on PC.

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:32 PM                                    

• The container has landed in the US and is due in San Antonio on 5/29/13

Acronym/company name expansion, please.

Some how I don't think this is the MITS I'm familiar with and dealt with in the 1970's.  Bill Gates' original employer, Micro Instrumentation and Telemetry Systems.  He bought their software development department and started calling it Microsoft, then moved it to Washington state.  I met him at MITS; thought he was crazy when he shook my hand and asked me for investment money to start Microsoft.  Now I kick myself every time I think about it.

Acronym/company name expansion, please.

Some how I don't think this is the MITS I'm familiar with and dealt with in the 1970's.  Bill Gates' original employer, Micro Instrumentation and Telemetry Systems.  He bought their software development department and started calling it Microsoft, then moved it to Washington state.  I met him at MITS; thought he was crazy when he shook my hand and asked me for investment money to start Microsoft.  Now I kick myself every time I think about it.

Magic in the Sky is what the MITS acronym is for.  Forget the url, but deals in Holiday lights and I think possibly other Holiday décor.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Dan the lights are in and we are in the process of shipping

Thank you very much for the great deal on all of the lights. They are extremely bright and I can not wait to put them up. I will buy again from you next year.

• The topic was locked