Light-O-Rama Forums

Barter Flower Baskets for...?

rainyoregonchristmas

Professor and I are looking to do some bartering with some NW folks.  If you have an itch to have your yard really fantastic in the Spring an Summer we may be able to help.  The family nursery has a plethora of large hanging flower baskets and we're looking to do some tradin'.

What we're offering:

Fuchsia Baskets:

http://sdrv.ms/11kgDcr

Mixed Hanging Baskets:

http://sdrv.ms/12TERsv

What we're really looking for: 

1.  eLOR

2.  E1.31 to DMX bridge

3.  Mega Tree Topper

4.  Hook Head (capable to hold 24 strings)

5.  ooOOooOOR...  anything else you may want to trade. 

Maybe it's the painkillers talkin' from his recent surgery, but he thought that some tradin' was a FANTASTIC IDEA!!!

If you're interested send me a PM

He's not quite up to surfin' right now, so I'll take care of the details.

-RainyOregonchriStmaS

Well the fuchsias, so you know,are DC (Delicately Colored)  and the mixed hanging baskets are AC (Awesome Colored). 

As it is Memorial day weekend, I believe we do still have some RGBW baskets.  

Yup planted some patriotic baskets. 

I would be game but am on the wrong coast, would rather barter then paypal anyday.

better half is having "basket envy", I think she is looking flights to Oregon! lol

Yea, we get that a lot. (Basket envy)  When we did a spring flower sale at a local garden show we had, on many occasions, women punch each other over our fuchsia baskets.  It was just a known thing, one woman would have one hand on one wire of the basket, one would have a hand on the other.  Then when they suddenly realised the basket was moving in the opposite direction, "The  Fight Was ON!!!"  Yup, "Garden Rage."

Come on over to Oregon, lots of stuff to do here!  Hitch up the wagon and leave now so you can make it here before the snow flys.

Edited by rainyoregonchristmas

• The topic was locked