Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding new props and creating groups

pghquest

I'm pretty new with LOR, just received my first controller on Friday and I'm messing with sequences that I bought.

I'm hoping I'm missing a feature in the LOR Sequence Edtior (v3.9.0 Advanced)

I went into one song and I added 8 channels for a "talking face", and then created a group for them to help keep them organized.

Now how do I copy this face group into other songs?  I refuse to believe that I need to do this one song at a time considering props are something I'd think people add constantly to their display and with the number of songs people have, one would think this is a basic request.

Most of us use the same channels for the props in each song. In the Sequence Editor under edit (at the bottom of the list) is import/export channel configuation. Open your sequence and export your channel configuation and call it ????whatever, then when you make a new sequence use the import/export again to IMPORT the file ????whatever, your new sequence will then have the same channel names as the other sqeuence.

Earle

Most of us use the same channels for the props in each song. In the Sequence Editor under edit (at the bottom of the list) is import/export channel configuation. Open your sequence and export your channel configuation and call it ????whatever, then when you make a new sequence use the import/export again to IMPORT the file ????whatever, your new sequence will then have the same channel names as the other sqeuence.

Earle

1+