Light-O-Rama Forums

InchWorm Effect

Frank Farmer

I have had a couple of people ask how I did the "inchworm" effect in my "Dance of the Sugar..." sequence.

I saved it here as a clipboard file ending in txt. Just rename this file to a .scb and copy to your /superstar/clipboards folder. From there open up the "Load/Save Clipboard" and select this file, then click on "load clipboard file". Then just paste it where ever you want.

Frank

InchWorm .txt

Sure, it's a Superstar ClipBoard file.

It's a great way to copy sections of your sequence to a file and then to paste  them back into another sequence.  Or in this case for me to save a section of my sequence to a scb file and for you to paste it into your sequence.

Does that help?

Frank

I have had a couple of people ask how I did the "inchworm" effect in my "Dance of the Sugar..." sequence.

I saved it here as a clipboard file ending in txt. Just rename this file to a .scb and copy to your /superstar/clipboards folder. From there open up the "Load/Save Clipboard" and select this file, then click on "load clipboard file". Then just paste it where ever you want.

Frank

attachicon.gifInchWorm .txt

Thanks Frank. I was on the right track, I just was missing a morph in between each. Got it down now.

Ron

Frank  thank you for the inch worm effect really nice   Blair

Edited by sysco

• 3 weeks later...

not working everytime I change it to .scb it says invalid file when I try to open it in ss clipboard   it only changes to inchworm.scb.txt

cant get it to drop the file type of txt to just scb what I doing wrong

ok never mind I finally got it after reading about changing file extensions lol

ok frank, i feel stupid!!  i have tried everything to get your sequence into my clipboard but it won't work. probably staring me right in the face.  could you walk this newbie through it? thanks in advance.

With all LOR Windows closed,

Select:          Start-->Control Panel-->Folder Options-->View.

Now,

"Uncheck": “Hide extensions for known file types”-->select “OK”. “X” out of Control Panel.  

Next,

Right click the downloaded file, select “Rename”.  

Replace “txt” with “scb”.

Now move it to Documents-->Superstar-->Clipboards.

Open up Superstar, open the clipboard and see if it's there.

See if that works.

Edited by Ron Boyd
  • Like 1

Ron, thank you so much. i was putting the download in a documents clipboard file --- not superstar. So when i opened up the clipboard the sequence was never there.  figured it out this morning with your help.  awesome sequence.  again, thank you.   berniebean