Light-O-Rama Forums

Problem (purchase question)

Guest guest

Murl wrote:

Dan - is it too late for me?

I bought the software (only) a few days ago, not realizing this was an option. Your website clearly says that a controller has to be ordered at the same time as the starter kit, so I won't mind if you hold me to it, but thought I'd ask....

Anyone who has purchased the software or a starter kit will get the starter kit when they order their first controller. That is the way we have always handled it. The software and the starter kit are the same price so it works out.

LightORama wrote:

Posted: Wednesday January 4th, 2006 12:42 am
Anyone who has purchased the software or a starter kit will get the starter kit when they order their first controller. That is the way we have always handled it. The software and the starter kit are the same price so it works out.

Thanks - that's very generous of you!

BTW - when do you sleep? 12:42am Arizona time must be nearly 3am NJ time, isn't it? :shock: I didn't expect a reply so soon.

Edit by Light-O-Rama Dan: Had too much coffee yesterday!

Dan, I'm fairly sure you answered this but I'll ask anyway....

When I go to purchase the Showtime Outdoor Starter Kit, an $11 shipping charge gets added to the order total. Will this be refunded at a later date or what?

Thanks!

timj wrote:

Dan, I'm fairly sure you answered this but I'll ask anyway....

When I go to purchase the Showtime Outdoor Starter Kit, an $11 shipping charge gets added to the order total. Will this be refunded at a later date or what?

That charge is removed prior to us changing your card.