Light-O-Rama Forums

Lining up elements imported via Visualizer

bob_moody

As suggested, I've started laying out my entire display in visualizer to be imported into SuperStar for one pass programming.

I have laid out the 8x8 yard grid, the 28 mini trees, the wreathes on my porch, the megatree and the 8 pixel canes.

To lay out all the elements, I;ve used the levels in Visualizer so I can turn on and off things because in some areas its getting crowded.

To get an idea of what it was going to look like in SuperStart I've imported what I have done so far.

I would have thought there would be a line for each of the props and and fixtures but it seems there isnt any rhyme or reason and to where things are in the programming grid.

I know its being done, but like the Jitter Bug, it just plum evades me.

I'm sure its something in the initial import config, or the fact that I put everything in different levels.

I'm scaning through the docs, but I'd really like to get a handle on this before I invest to many more hours in setting up Visualizer and find that I approached it completly bass ackwards.

Once again, I appreciate any and all input.

Bob

Edited by bob_moody

In playing with it while Brian takes a look .. I discovered a couple of things.

1. The Max-Length on the sequencing grid was way to small. I remembered a thread that Brian helped me on eariler and it had to do with setting that value.

2. I did it get it a little cleaner. I'm thinking the next parm that needs to be adjusted may have to do with detection lines(?)

right track anyway?

Bob