Light-O-Rama Forums

Mad Grab Sale Shipping Notice!

mattpatt

WOW!  Already received a shipping email from LOR for my two CTB16PC boards that I purchased though the sale! I figured it would be 4-6 weeks before I saw those boards.  Merry Christmas to me!  Anyone else get a shipping notice?

Mat

I haven't heard anything yet. I bought two controllers and starter package with advanced software. I'm sure they will get to me. I bet they had a ton of orders.

i got my shipping notice the morning after the sale.  delivery is scheduled for tuesday the 9th. couldnt be happier

Got my shipping notice yesterday as well!!!  3 controllers and 2 CCR's are scheduled to be here Monday!!  I've got work to do!

Shipping notice came on Tuesday, 1400 miles from New York to Kansas. I'm waiting on the UPS guy now.... Daily productivity today Zero Zip Zilch

Just got my shipping notice a few hours ago. Expected arrival date is Wednesday 4/10.

My order was in the 800's  suppose its gonna be next week or so until it ships...  Oh well I can wait... but not until Christmas cause that's coming too... oh no CHRISTMAS is COMING!!!  HURRY HURRY HURRY!

We listed everything in the sale at 4-6 weeks shipping I expect it will end up being more like 2-3 weeks.

Dan

I got my order today, too

It's funny we act like kids on Christmas morning when LOR has a sale....so what did you get? did you get what you want? :)

• The topic was locked