Light-O-Rama Forums

After the sale is over !

martinmc

Ok we sat by our pcs  smartphones etc and start the mad dash at 0:00 hrs, the blood boilling in our veins trying to checkout before our prized toys sell out.

The next day the reality sets in, my bank account is a couple of hundred dollars  lighter ( whats that honey oh just getting 1 or 2 little things !!!!) ...Now i have to go and build leaping arches,  fire poles etc etc and then after that is finished start sequencing another 40 to 50 channels into my display ( this is where i am really lazy)....  next year i might just avoid the internet for the entire month as voices in the back of my head keep whispering in my ear  CCRS I NEED CCRS !!!!!!

The lucky ones are the members who can sit back and be happy with there display, me DMX, CCRS and CCBS somewhere in the future will the cazy dreams ever let my mind  rest in peace :rolleyes:

Edited by martinmc

this is funny, I was going to post this same topic last night. after I made my purchase and I got the reply email and looked at the cost I thought..... I picked the wrong week to give up drinking...thinking of the movie airplane where......oh hell here's the clip

Edited by PMC

after the sale I can't afford to go drinking....But come thanksgiving more lights will be a blinking...  

now that this sale is over,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, when is the summer sale :D  :P

• The topic was locked