Light-O-Rama Forums

Just Got my Starter Package

bignunz1031

This system rocks AL is a thing of the past sorry I was so scared of this system when I purchased my AL. Now its time to get all the songs together for halloween than christmas. One question is it possible to ramp the lights up and down in between songs for about 30 seconds? And whats a good station to use on the FM transmitter in Staten Island NY? Thank You in advance Nunzio

This system rocks AL is a thing of the past sorry I was so scared of this system when I purchased my AL. Now its time to get all the songs together for halloween than christmas. One question is it possible to ramp the lights up and down in between songs for about 30 seconds? And whats a good station to use on the FM transmitter in Staten Island NY? Thank You in advance Nunzio

Yep, ramping up and down is easily accomplished. Just create an animation sequence, making it whatever length you want. Then program which ever lights you want to ramp up and back down. Then when you create your show, add this sequence between your songs.

Good luck, and have fun.

D.T.

Welcome to the madness. It is a fun Hobby to get into. Don't forget to get a lot of extension cords You will need them. :D

Lor is nothing like AL. I was glad I made the switch from AL to Lor back in Feb.,2009. The Lor software rocks, where as the AL software did the job but that is it.

Welcome to the Lor camp.

Welcome aboard! Life will now become arranged in a newly deranged way of sequences. What family? what friends? what pets? what money?

it's all good, let the dreams of lights begin! LOL

Going on eight years and still obsessed!

Any one else like to add what this life style changes to your daily life.