Light-O-Rama Forums

Long time interest.... Finally took the leap

Kozville Gallows

Have you already dug out 16 strings of lights to plug into it once it arrives??? Welcome to the Madness 

16 strings waiting! Forum has been greatly appreciated for all ideas. Can't wait... Years of static show w approximately 25k lights (about 1/2 led) more channels needed but 16 to start. Ps I'm excited to start & be part of the best 'SICKNESS '... <-- WIFE'S word

16 strings waiting! Forum has been greatly appreciated for all ideas. Can't wait... Years of static show w approximately 25k lights (about 1/2 led) more channels needed but 16 to start. Ps I'm excited to start & be part of the best 'SICKNESS '... <-- WIFE'S word

with "inventive" sequencing you can make 16 channels work like 64+.  My first year I piggybacked my mini trees off my mega tree, no one knew the difference.

My wife thinks I'm more nuts than her, and see's certified nuts!

welcome to the insanity and enjoy your new toys.

wow new controller, lights and snow.  now all you need to do is get some hot chocolate, start a fire, get a blanket and snuggle up to the sequence editor and enjoy those few remaining winter nights.

best of luck

Wife can use any word except NO

That one hurts!

You're up in the sticks! Nothing to do around there but sequence!

Welcome aboard

lol just cuz the high today (1st day of spring) was a sunny & windy 18°..... Ya your right no football.. GO PACK GO... but we can hope on the badgers