Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie jumping in head first

MikeMcduffie

Newbie gonna take the plunge tomorrow and order the basic starter kit. I cant wait any longer, i have to get it now....been 3 long years researching and learning the free software. Already have 7 sequances made and just setting in there collecting dust. Took me way to much time to make these and not show them. Hopefully shipping will be fast. On another note, anyone tried doing z sequence to dueling banjo christmas to jingle bells.? I have started attempting it but WoW. 2 hrs and only a lil over 1 min done. Making it for a 16ch.

Newbie gonna take the plunge tomorrow and order the basic starter kit. I cant wait any longer, i have to get it now....been 3 long years researching and learning the free software. Already have 7 sequances made and just setting in there collecting dust. Took me way to much time to make these and not show them. Hopefully shipping will be fast. On another note, anyone tried doing z sequence to dueling banjo christmas to jingle bells.? I have started attempting it but WoW. 2 hrs and only a lil over 1 min done. Making it for a 16ch.

I have started dueling banjos. It is a pretty hard for me as well. Check out a few they have on you tube and copy some effects you like