Light-O-Rama Forums

8 ch controllers

columbus27

Does anyone have any 8 ch controllers they would like to sell or trade.  16 ch are too big for most of the people in my show. It would be nice if LOR had a 4 ch controller. 

I know but the people in my show that had the 16 didn't use all the CH so I had to reduce every ones sequence down to 4 and repeat it without fades. 

I know but the people in my show that had the 16 didn't use all the CH so I had to reduce every ones sequence down to 4 and repeat it without fades. 

what about mounting a 16 between two houses and doing 8 each?  kind of what i am thinking about doing out here.. for those who dont want that many channels or to spend much money

Edited by gc75067

Does anyone have any 8 ch controllers they would like to sell or trade.  16 ch are too big for most of the people in my show. It would be nice if LOR had a 4 ch controller.

You mean like this?:

post-7600-0-82122100-1362122641_thumb.jp

Edited by Ken Benedict

That would be great.  I wonder when this product is coming and at what price?

I have a few 8ch boards that I would be willing to sell/trade.  What do you have to trade?

PM/Email Me

Kevin

kevin@coloradoxmas.com

You mean like this?:

attachicon.gif LOR800d.jpg

This is exactly what my friend needs to get him going, where did you see that, or is this sometype of diabolical plan Ken??

That was an old controller, never released.

Yes, from years ago when LOR was testing the waters for new products.

Dan Baldwin also designed, programmed and offered for sale a Chime-o-Matic.

• The topic was locked