Light-O-Rama Forums

Old newbie

roy a guldenpfennig

Hi, Guys! I guess you could call me the oldest newbie. I bought a commercial LOR 1602 package with 1.6.9 version software and joined the forum in 2007. Until now I've only run animated standalone looped sequences 16 channel or less and have never posted on the forum. Since I just retired I'll have more time to get involved with LOR displays. My first step is to get a mini director, another controller, and make a musical sequence show to display at the lighted boat parade this 4th of July. This is my way of introducing myself to the forum. I look forward to making friends and being more active in the forum. I also have more plans to expand my display but I'll save that for another day, one step at a time.

ROY

Welcome to the addiction again, I guess.  Hope you have a lot of fun with your retirement, now you'll be busier than you were when you were at work! :P

thats a whopper of a last name you have there :lol:  welcome back,now prepare to think about blinking lights all the time(not a bad thing)

Edited by james campbell

welcome back roy.

best of luck in your new retirement.  like james said now you have so much more time to think about blinking lights. 

keep those questions coming.  and we all love when someone says that magical word "expand!!!!"