Light-O-Rama Forums

Second round try-for-free winners

craigsrobotics

Not everything is as it appears.......last word a while back via general support ticket is there were still closed-door discussions about it. Wanted to put it out there in case anyone else heard differently...and I'm sure I'm not the only curious one.

craigsrobotics- I was wondering the same thing- but figured since we never heard anything I wasn't one of the lucky ones either. Thanks for bringing it back up in-case anyone does hear hopefully they will post the list. :)

• 2 weeks later...

You're welcome Greg....I knew I wasn't the only one...BTW, I did reopen my ticket on the matter earlier in the week to get an update, and got the same old response....still in closed-doors discussion....I'm sure the support rep didn't "research" too much on the topic or ask Dan about it... We will supposedly be notified either way, FYI....

Yahooooo, just got an email that says I was a try for free winner in a selection from what they hadn't  given away from those that cancelled their orders.  Not sure of the details but need to call them tomorrow to confirm so will wait and see but seemed like legitimate email from LOR so will be nice to have that cash to put towards this years improvements.  Thought I should post so people know there really are winners and thanks to LOR, the best business in the crazy business of Christmas decorating to deal with.

Thanks for the update....doesn't appear to be from round two, but keep us posted...