Light-O-Rama Forums

2 Light O Rama controllers for sale

robo

selliing two light o rama 16 ch controllers on ebay. They are a couple years old and work 100%. They are the residential green boards. I have them listed on ebay. Member cya-zya. If you have any questions email me at rmosenkowski@snet.net Thanks Rob

Not sure why people post on ebay, and then tell about it here??? Makes more sense to find a buyer here first. You do realize that ebay will take $25 of the sale from each controller, right? If you try selling here first, you just might save the $50 in ebay fees.

Not sure why people post on ebay, and then tell about it here??? Makes more sense to find a buyer here first. You do realize that ebay will take $25 of the sale from each controller, right? If you try selling here first, you just might save the $50 in ebay fees.

Its all about the money. They will sell for more on EBay. Yes, they take their percentage, but most don't calculate that.

Knowing they sell for more on EBAY, no need for me to even look at them. IMO, for example, its no different than a person posting a link for vampire plugs where their sold for $2.00/ea.

Edited by TheJackal

I understand that ebay take their fees. Im not new to ebay. But they sell higher on ebay then they would I'm here. So in the end it comes out to be about the same.

then why post it here? nobody here is interested in paying more than you can get them on sale for

I understand that ebay take their fees. Im not new to ebay. But they sell higher on ebay then they would I'm here. So in the end it comes out to be about the same

then why even post them here?

then why post it here? nobody here is interested in paying more than you can get them on sale for

My thoughts exactly...

The only reason I can come up with is that the OP was hoping to take advantage of some newbie who might happen by and not know how high a price he/she was actually paying.

My thoughts exactly...

The only reason I can come up with is that the OP was hoping to take advantage of some newbie who might happen by and not know how high a price he/she was actually paying.

My thoughts exactly...

Yeah that's right trying to take advantage of a newbie. You don't even know me. Just rude man. This is a light o rama forum no... that's way im posting it here. Geesss. No wonder why people leave here. It was just a basic post. Wasn't twisting anyones arms here. BTW my starting bid was $190. Was that ok or no..... Edited by robo

They buyers determine the final selling price. Unless the starting price is extremely high, you are not taking advantage of anyone.

Ebay also protects buyers from "dexter" type sellers as well.

just my opinion...

Edited by SteveMaris

Yeah that's right trying to take advantage of a newbie. You don't even know me. Just rude man.

There’s definitely an underlying darker tone on this site.  Just saying…

I understand that ebay take their fees. Im not new to ebay. But they sell higher on ebay then they would I'm here. So in the end it comes out to be about the same.

Just for thought:

Assuming PayPal fees and shipping are the same.

$220 selling price on EBay would net you $193.82

Sell it here for $200, you'd net $193.90

That's IF it sells for $220. I might've bought it for $200, but not $220 and you wouldn't have had to wait a week for the listing to end. Actually, I might have bought both. smiley-confused005.gif

But, it's your stuff and I hope you get what you're looking for.

Just for thought:

Assuming PayPal fees and shipping are the same.

$220 selling price on EBay would net you $193.82

Sell it here for $200, you'd net $193.90

That's IF it sells for $220. I might've bought it for $200, but not $220 and you wouldn't have had to wait a week for the listing to end. Actually, I might have bought both. smiley-confused005.gif

But, it's your stuff and I hope you get what you're looking for.

You can normally get them here for $175.00 or less, just saying.

Sorry Jackal, I would not sell them to you. Your not an unsuspecting newbie.

J/K of course. I might actually be sell afew more. Ill pm you if I do. I wont be posting them on here that's for sure.

I think $175 is the going rate on here.

Concidering for $185 you can get a new one during the sale.

Guest Don Gillespie

Yeah that's right trying to take advantage of a newbie. You don't even know me. Just rude man. This is a light o rama forum no... that's way im posting it here. Geesss. No wonder why people leave here. It was just a basic post. Wasn't twisting anyones arms here. BTW my starting bid was $190. Was that ok or no.....

I would respond to this, however no need to get any warning points for pointing out the obvious.