Light-O-Rama Forums

Fan Prop

dougd

Brian, I created a 16 spoke by 16 pixel fan I was hoping to use in superstar. I cant figure out a way to bring the prop in and keep the spokes in order. It would be nice if in super star spoke 1 was the furthest to the left and spoke 2 next to it and end up with spoke 16 be the one all the way to the right in the grid. I will attach the .lee file so you can see what I am talking about. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Edited by dougd

Thanks for attaching the visualizatin file. One problem you are facing is that SuperStar maps the pixels in the last 4 spokes in the reverse order that you want. You can fix this by using the Visualizer to add the following to the comment field in the last 4 props:

superstar reverse

The next problem is to get them all in a line. Unfortunately, SuperStar only allows upto 200 squares on one row of the sequencing grid. You have 16 spokes, each with 16 pixels, so that comes to 256 pixels, so they won't all fit on one row. You have two options:

Put 8 spokes on a row, do the following:

1) Click on the File menu and select Import Visualization

2) In the Import Visualization dialog box set sequencing grid "Max Length" to 128 or greater

3) set Maximum Detection lines to 1

4) click on OK

Put each spoke on its own row

1) Click on the File menu and select Import Visualization

2) In the Import Visualization dialog box set sequencing grid "Max Length" to 25

3) set Maximum Detection lines to 1

4) click on OK