Light-O-Rama Forums

RGB Floods for 2013

Phillip W

I have built 12 of these same. My house is 2 stories and 48 FT long and the light washed the house completely. I was very happy with the outcome.

http://youtu.be/F6RDABXiO-c

a quick test Video.

Phillip,

I am sorry but I was referring to the video presented by Jsachs82. 

I still am interested in seeing your results also

Hello,

I do have a video of them on the house and i will post it to youtube and share when i get home tonight. Those are the kits from Holiday Coro and it was programmed in LOR S3. I cant wait to add more by way. Bang for your buck i am very pleased with these from Holiday Coro. I also spray painted to housing of these flood Black as an FYI. I will post final outcome as soon as possible. B)

• 8 months later...

So basically, using part of a 5m 300 LED tapestrip, put inside a flood light housing, will work? Seems like the simplest way if it would be effective. A 75' house, 1.5 story. Perhaps 4 or 5 of them to light it bright?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

well i played with these, and played n played :( went to our florida mini where one of the guys showed me how to get it going, im so thankful for our minis, learn so much there. i did this when i had 3 boxes and the rgb floods, so jumped up quick and had lots of programming to fill up the lights, which left less time to play with the seq for the floods. as a result of this i think i got one song done, but wount swear to it. and a couple test songs where i finally had time to play, but seq, the new channels put me into setup time, so while putting up lights i didnt have the time for proper programming or even setting them up so i have a santa house that i built so i used the rgbs to flood it when normal lights werent on and i have a wall that i made a gaint cross on that i flooded just to see what im doing. so ill be glad to help yeah if i can.

• The topic was locked