Light-O-Rama Forums

Spring or Summer Sale question

copotay

I plan on getting the starter package and was wondering, because the software is free, if the starter packages are included or were ever included in the sale?

I don't believe I've seen the starter packages in the sales before, however I could be completely wrong.  I just realized that I haven't been around much here on this particular forum (way too many already) so I show up as a New Forum User.  I do remember that almost everything was on sale last year during the summer sale.  The spring sale was more a quick reduction sale of left over items and when I say they went quick - try about 10 min and all was gone quick.

Tks for the info, the reason I asked was I am ready to purchase but I was going to wait until the sale if the starter would be on sale. But if it has never been on sale there would be no point in waiting.

Everyone is drooling over the two sales. I'm looking to "try" to get in and buy 4 controller kits to put together. How discounted are the items?

I asked LOR about the starter package and the sale and she said they were not usually included in the sale, mostly just controllers and a few odds and ends, so I went ahead and bought a starter package instead of waiting. This was about 3 weeks ago.

• Like 1

I asked LOR about the starter package and the sale and she said they were not usually included in the sale, mostly just controllers and a few odds and ends, so I went ahead and bought a starter package instead of waiting. This was about 3 weeks ago.

did the same as you and ordered our starter package right after christmas. 

Went again and pulled the trigger yesterday, starter 16, basic plus, and mp3 mini director, got my key and now I can continue making my sequences that will no longer be encrypted. tks for the replies