Light-O-Rama Forums

Toot My Horn

Tracy West

The nightmare will return in 2015!

Cool! I bet it will be difficult to take off.  It will give you lots of time to make and think about new ideas!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ralph!

Things are gong great! I have been very busy but have not had any time to do anything for this year.

I am going to take the year off and not do any shows this year. It is going to be hard not to, but I have all my stuff in storage and we are just in a rent house this year.

The nightmare will return in 2015!

Glad to see you back on here!!  I know what you mean about time, since our move here I don't seem to have the free time I once did.  Getting way behind on my show.   Here is something to perk you up!!

BigG0601_zpscc25d301.jpg

Hey Big G!

You look great!  :D

I have been so busy with my new job and trying to get situated in our new area, I really don't think I am going to be able to pull off a show, not  even a little one. :(

I have great ideas for 2015, so I may just start working towards next year while we are still in our rent house and make a great show when we get moved into our forever home.  :) 

• Like 1

Hey Big G!

You look great!  :D

I have been so busy with my new job and trying to get situated in our new area, I really don't think I am going to be able to pull off a show, not  even a little one. :(

I have great ideas for 2015, so I may just start working towards next year while we are still in our rent house and make a great show when we get moved into our forever home.  :)

if you need any help I am sorta closer now!! lol