Light-O-Rama Forums

Uploading Sequences Audio

Tom D

Need assistance in uploading Sequences & Audio/Music into Light-O-Rama. This is my third Year with Light-O-Rama but have always purchased Sequences & Music directly from Wow Lights who is my supplier. I now have Sequences and Music that I downloaded from on-line share sites but I'am stumped. Where do I upload the two files, My Sequence files are separate from my MP3 Music files.

Tom D

Not understanding what you are asking.. you dont know where to put the sequence, and where to put the audio files? You have a Sequences folder and you have an Audio folder?

Tom,

Look in your "My Documents" directory for a "Light-O-Rama" folder. There you should see some folders. One of them will be "Audio" the other "Sequences"

The music for your sequences you download from other sites would go into the "Audio" folder.

The sequences in the "Sequences" folder.

Once you open the sequence in the Sequence Editor you may need to "Edit -> Media File" and select the media file again.

@TJ: Wowlights uses an install program, thus allowing for the installation of the purchased sequences without the buyer having to know what directory to put everything into.

They are the same, yes.

But if a user has only used the installed fro WL, then they may not know where the files are actually being stored on their computer.

• Like 1