Light-O-Rama Forums

Entering 2012 "Shining Bright" Contest

Ed Smith

I've tried 4 times now to enter the 2012 "Shining Bright" contest. Each time after I hit the "Continue" button, I wait for the confirmation page which never shows up, but when I scroll back up to the top of the page, it says my "Session has Expired". I've tried this on 2 different computers in 2 different locations. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, Ed EdSmith30@Yahoo.com

Wouldn't surprise me if the problem is on their end , since you did it 4 times. Who knows you might win 4 times. ;) Good luck !

What web browser are you using? I've seen some reports that Safari users have had issues with the form. Maybe try another browser? Firefox maybe?

Whoo Hoo! I tried Internet Explorer and it worked just the way they said it's supposed to. Thanks, Don for the tip on the Safari Browser. I've run into this before where Firefox doesn't work well with certain sites of forms. Ed

I ran into the same issue. I tried to enter multiple times on my Mac's at home. It wouldn't work on either of Mac's (one is a G5 and the other is an Intel), my iPad, or my iPhone. The only PC I have is my show computer, but I ended up trying it at work one day on a PC in IE and it submitted on the first try. I guess the form just doesn't like anything else!

• The topic was locked